Thursday, September 24, 2015

1 of 88,733

Whoa. It's Thursday. The Taken King has been out for 9 days and it seems like I've been playing for a month. Even after all the time I spent playing I still have so many unfinished quests and my alts to work on! GG Bungie with your content worth and what you have done to the game. Year 2 is still throwing out surprises (Black Spindle) around each corner and I can't wait to see more!


Also the Weekly Update is available to read for all here --> Bungie Weekly Update 09/24/2015 ! The interesting statistics that I enjoyed reading was that over the weekend, was that 88,733 were able to complete King's Fall. I'm glad i can say I was part of that number. With 3 full clears under my belt, I'm pretty confident in my ability to explain and handle the raid with a team of solid members who can communicate well (friends or randoms). Hopefully soon I will start hosting raids for some LFG people and my IRL friends I've been unfortunately neglecting.




I honestly can't wait to read the interview coming up where Bungie will be talking to VersusTheStream and his crew! It will be interesting to hear what they thought about King's Fall, how they prepared and what went through their heads during the encounters. Be sure to wait for that and follow him at VersusTheStream or @versusthestream on twitter.


Also, if you are ever interested in watching me play Destiny, I stream Monday - Thursday at 8:30PM-11:00PM (EST) and try to knock out as much content as I can during those days. On 09/30/2015 I will be guest streaming for http://destiny.lfgdb.com/ , I would love to chat with everyone and get in some quality Destiny time! Until the next update, keep strong Guardians!

No comments:

Post a Comment